The ProShares Bitcoin Futures ETF starts trading on the New York Stock Exchange today. What does it mean for institutional and retail investors? Tune in for the breakdown.
About the episode
Sudhu Arumugam, Co-Founder of CoinFLEX, joins me on the show to unstack his thoughts on the ProShares Bitcoin Futures ETF and how this (and other approved ETFs) will impact the crypto derivatives markets.
- Is the ProShares BTC Futures ETF a “Buy the Rumor, Sell the Fact" event?
- ETF impact on level of BTC futures contango
- Who’s the "winner" and taking advantage of the arb opportunities this ETF creates?
- How will the ETF impact Grayscale’s GBTC product?
- Will this ETF have less tracking error vs. other crypto proxies?
This episode is presented by CoinFLEX.
CoinFLEX is the Home of Crypto Yield and committed to providing institutional and retail investors an easily accessible platform to earn and trade crypto. CoinFLEX creates innovative solutions to bring investors and markets together through simple and intuitive products such as flexUSD, the world’s first interest-earning stablecoin, and AMM+, the most-capital efficient automated market maker in the world. Visit www.coinflex.com for more information.