Michael is the Co-founder of Hummingbot, a platform that allows users to run their own high-frequency market making bot and automate crypto trading. Recorded on April 21, 2022.
Sudhu Arumugam is the host of Trader's Edition.
- Michael's background in derivatives and structured product trading
- Michael's close observations of the 2008 financial crisis
- Hummingbot's early iteration and integration with crypto exchanges
- Hummingbot's monetization models for its open source technology
- How Hummingbot's liquidity-based scheme differs from volume-based market making compensation schemes
- Why Michael believes smaller traders have an advantage versus larger traders in crypto
This episode is presented by CoinFLEX.
CoinFLEX is the Home of Crypto Yield and committed to providing institutional and retail investors an easily accessible platform to earn and trade crypto. CoinFLEX creates innovative solutions to bring investors and markets together through simple and intuitive products such as flexUSD, the world’s first interest-earning stablecoin, and AMM+, the most-capital efficient automated market maker in the world. Visit www.coinflex.com for more information.
The Crypto Unstacked Podcast is meant for informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial or investment advice. Nothing expressed in this podcast should be construed as a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement or offer to buy or sell any financial products.