May 05, 2020
Risk and volatility. Global macro. Flawed financial models.
About the episode
This week, I chat with Pallop Angsupun, Chief Risk Officer at JST Capital.
Pallop worked alongside Nassim Nicholas Taleb during the financial crisis, managing the Black Swan Tail-Risk protection fund at Universa Investments. A respected trader in the financial markets, Pallop has now taken his expertise over to the crypto markets.
- Misconceptions around risk and volatility
- Why many of the financial models from the 1960s and 70s are flawed
- How he views tail risks in the crypto markets
- Bearish views on the current global macro environment
- Can crypto become an investable asset class over time?
Follow Amber Group