July 09, 2021
DJ/music producer -> Investor/crypto enthusiast. Personal branding. Ownership through NFTs.
About the episode
Justin Blau, who goes by the stage name 3lau, is a well-known American DJ and electronic music producer. As you'll learn in this episode, he is also an entrepreneur, crypto enthusiast, investor, and philanthropist.
- How Justin has grown from being a musician and producer to also being an entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist
- Economics of being an artist in Web 2.0 v. Web 3.0 world
- Building up his personal brand/reputation in music and in crypto
- Giving fans ownership rights of his songs through NFTs
- Justin's money management philosophy and financial planning tips (not advice!)
- Justin's financial portfolio
Follow our Guest
Justin Blau (Twitter)
Follow Amber Group
Twitter | Email | Website