Financialization of hashrate. Pricing hashrate tokens. Assessing counterparty risk.
About the episode
Ethan Vera is Head of Finance at Luxor Technologies, a fully integrated blockchain company. Luxor Mining is a suite of high-quality, enterprise-grade stratum mining pools that serves both public miners and private mining farms that need a highly-stable and low-latency pool for their mining operations.
- What is the financialization of hashrate?
- Why have we not seen liquid hashrate markets?
- How does counterparty risk change for hashrate token holders?
- How are hashrate tokens different from cloud mining contracts?
- What are some valuation frameworks for pricing hashrate tokens?
+ much more!
Mining & Hashrate Substack
When Bitcoin Mining meets DeFi
The Alchemy of Hashpower
Follow Amber Group
#Luxor #Binance #Poolin #Tokenized #Hashrate #Finance #DeFi #CUPofCrypto #CryptoUnstacked