Decentralized on-chain lending. Funding diversity. Sustainable yields.
About the episode
Sidney Powell is Founder and CEO of Maple Finance. Why has there been no true credit creation in crypto despite the growth in lending markets? How does Maple Finance plan to facilitate undercollateralized loans at scale?
- Why now is an opportune time for decentralized on-chain lending
- The origin story of Maple Finance
- Evolution of the “Crypto Bond Platform” idea into Maple's mission to “decentralize institutional borrowing”
- Importance of funding diversity in capital markets
- Why is maple finance more appealing to lenders looking for sustainable yields