Zach Burks is Founder of Mintable.app, an NFT marketplace where users can create, buy, and sell digital items for the easiest way to earn and get started with crypto and NFTs.
- Passing the "mom" test
- What can teams building out financial services products in crypto learn from teams building out NFT consumer products?
- What is gasless minting? What does it mean for the average buyer of NFTs?
- Why are NFTs getting people to care more about personal branding and marketing?
- Why is community critical for investment value?
- Do NFTs need to have utility?
FOLLOW OUR GUEST
This episode is presented by our sponsor CoinFLEX.
CoinFLEX is the Home of Crypto Yield and committed to providing institutional and retail investors an easily accessible platform to earn and trade crypto. CoinFLEX creates innovative solutions to bring investors and markets together through simple and intuitive products such as flexUSD, the world’s first interest-earning stablecoin, and AMM+, the most-capital efficient automated market maker in the world. Visit www.coinflex.com for more information.
The Crypto Unstacked Podcast is meant for informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial or investment advice. Nothing expressed in this podcast should be construed as a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement or offer to buy or sell any financial products.