About this episode
Mable Jiang is a Partner at Multicoin Capital, a thesis-driven investment firm that invests in cryptocurrencies, tokens, and blockchain companies reshaping trillion-dollar markets.
- Multicoin’s open finance thesis
- What are decentralized super networks?
- Web 2.0 apps in the West v. superapps in China
- How is WeChat used as a crypto community building tool in China?
- Structure of information flow across Western and Chinese social media platforms
- Cultural mentalities shaping crypto market structure
- What contributes to building an "unforkable moat"? Uniswap v. Sushiswap case study
- Core parts of DeFi ecosystem Mable thinks will be around/be disrupted
- Is there a strong NFT movement in China?
+ much more!
How Cultural Differences Drive User Adoption in DeFi
Exploring the Design Space of Liquidity Mining
Follow our Guest
Mable's Twitter @Mable_Jiang
Multicoin's Twitter @multicoincap
#Multicoin #OpenFinance #DeFi #China #CUPofCrypto #CryptoUnstacked