Scams. Hacks. Pump and dump schemes.
About the episode
Erica Stanford is Author of the new book Crypto Wars: Faked Deaths, Missing Billions and Industry Disruption and Founder of Crypto Curry Club.
What are some other common recurring themes in crypto scams? What really happened with OneCoin, Bitconnect, Quadriga, and Mt.Gox?
- The complicated history of crypto scams, hacks, and pump and dump schemes.
- Power of network marketing in crypto
- OneCoin: The Missing Crypto Queen (BBC Podcast Series)
- Bitconnect: double whammy scam
- Quadriga: custody risk & money laundering
- Mt.Gox: Scam or unfortunate mismanagement?
- The advantages and disadvantages of anonymous teams (the early days v. now/DeFi)